Aim of OT Globals project:
- To promote and integrate international activities throughout the bachelor programme in OT.
- To educate our students to be global citizens and gain an understanding of global health challenges and the importance of diversity, innovation, technology and occupational justice.
International opportunities for inbound and outbound students
Four work packages will offer internationalisation opportunities in the form of online international learning and student mobility. The aim is to increase the number of incoming international students and outbound OsloMet students that engage in global activities.
- Work Package 1: Aging Globally offers Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) and a Blended Intensive Programme (BIP) in the form of short-term student mobility.
- Work Package 2: Exchange of students between Universities in Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and others for long-term mobility.
- Work Package 3: Accessibility through Universal design offers online learning (COIL) and short-term student mobility (BIP) to Iceland.
- Work Package 4: Building students’ global competencies by offering international activities throughout the bachelor programme in OT. The aim is to increase the number of students gaining a Certificate of International Learning from 15 to 40%.