- To Integrate international activities as a new sustainable culture throughout the bachelor program in OT.
- To educate global citizens to address issues of global health, diversity, innovation, technology, and occupational justice.
Main Activities: Internationalization will be offered as virtual and mobility exchange activities to increase the number of outgoing and incoming students through four work packages.
- Work Package 1: From Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) to Blended Intensive Program(BIP) – “Aging Globally”. All students (approx. 65) participate in online learning, and 5 OT students annually join the BIP with short-term mobility.
- Work Package 2: Exchange of students between Universities in Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and others for long-term mobility.
- Work Package 3: Accessibility through Universal design (COIL) and exchange through developing a BIP. All students participate in online learning, and 5 OT students join the BIP with short-term mobility each year (15 OT students and approx. 12 students from OsloMet, and approx. 30 students from international partners will participate).
- Work Package 4: Building the students’ global competencies through international activities embedded in the curriculum. An estimated rise from 15 to 40% of students enabled to gain a Certificate of International Learning.