OsloMet rules, regulations and resources
Overview of Ph.D programs at OsloMet
- Be aware that not all information is available in English for all programmes.
- Take the time to browse these pages! They contain most of the information you need as a PhD candidate. Like information about admission and funding as well as information you need when getting started, during your PhD and when completing the PhD. It also contains useful links on rules and regulations, forms (such as the thesis layout template), faculty PhD information, events etc.
University Library research support
- The library also offer a Literature Search service, as well as Subject librarians for each department who can assist you in your research.
Disseminating and making your research visible:
- The department of External Relations and Communication can assist you in dissemination your research to a broader audience (find contact info in the link above).
- Digital toolkit for communication with different target groups, such as the papers, TV and social media.
- Notice that it will be published in Skriftserien: https://ansatt.oslomet.no/en/skriftserien (in Norwegian)
- There is a thesis layout template under “Forms” in “Usefull links” menu here: https://ansatt.oslomet.no/en/forskerutdanning-phd
OsloMet-akademiet (page in Norwegian, but many courses are in English) offers a variety of courses, also relevant for PhD-candidates. Courses in transferable skills, might help you both during your PhD and to prepare for a career beyond the PhD.
Facebook group for PhD-candidates at OsloMet (PhD-life at OsloMet)