About the ombud for students
The ombudsperson can provide advice and give assistance in matters concerning the study situation. For example if you have questions about admission, examination, practice, complaints, psychosocial environment, cases of cheating or suitability issues.
The ombudsperson is independent and confidential.
When should you contact the ombudsperson?
- If you have questions about your rights as a student at OsloMet
- If you want to talk confidentially about a situation at OsloMet
- If you need help communicating with OsloMet
- If you have questions about the policies or procedures that apply to your specific issue or case
- If you want to know what resources or options available
- For information on how to appeal a decision or help in connection with an ongoing complaint
- If you feel that a procedure at OsloMet is not being followed
- If you are not sure where else to turn for help
Contact the ombudsperson:
+ 47 906 67 216
email@example.com (You’ll get an answer in 2-3 workingdays)
Pilestredet 52, 1.st floor. «Studenttorget». (During the pandemic the ombudsperson will only be reached by e-mail or phone/sms).